“Lights, Camera, Achieve”
Lafayette Renaissance Charter Academy welcomes our 2018-2019 Families!
What: LRCA Basics: Meet Your Teacher and Orientation
Who: ALL Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students
Where: LRCA Gym, Classroom, and Multipurpose Room
When: Thursday, August 2, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (1st and 2nd Grade)
Friday, August 3rd, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (3rd and 5th Grade)
Monday, August 6th, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (6th – 8th Grade)
Wednesday, August 8th, (1st – 8th Grade) First Day of School
Wednesday, August 15th<, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (Kindergarten Girls)*
Thursday, August 16th, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (Kindergarten Boys)*
*Kindergarteners will begin school the same day as their orientation. They must report to school in their uniform, ready for a full day of school! ALL Kindergarten students will begin regular days on August 17th. *
Why: Learn about LRCA!
- Meet your teacher
- Drop off school supplies
- Tour the campus
- Pay fees, pick-up placards, and buy your spirit shirt
- Register for Before Care and/or After Care
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU:
The following items and information will make the visit with us more efficient:
- Payment for current student’s school fees is $ 20.00. Payment for new student school fees is $25.00. The cost of a spirit shirt is $10.00. At this time, we cannot accept checks, only cash or a money order.
- Immunization records‐only needed if immunizations have been updated or if you are a new student
- Emergency contact information‐2 people to contact, with phone numbers (used if we are unable to contact you in an emergency)
- Paperwork- Your current address, home phone number, cell phone, and work number
- Any legal documents if applicable‐i.e. divorce decrees, custody documents, family court issuance, external counselor/therapist, and IAP/504 documentation
- All school supplies from list
The intent of our Orientation Day is to make the start of the school year as comfortable and convenient as possible for everyone. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our LRCA office at 337-706-0066.
GET CONNECTED~BE INFORMED~STAY INVOLVED